Most women want a man with money right?

Every relationship I’ve been in has ended with the woman leaving for a man with better looks or a fatter wallet. No woman will admit it’s that way but it’s that way isn’t it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you had the choice, wouldn't you prefer financial stability? Relationships and marriage have been one of the only ways women could ensure a financially stable future for practically the whole history of womanhood until about the last 50 years (and ONLY in SOME countries).

It's a tradition that is gradually dying out as women become more and more able to provide stability for themselves.

If you want it to go away faster, fight for women in the workplace.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I've dated girls who make more than me.

Girls want a guy who isn't a lazy ass. No one finds laziness attractive. Girls like watching a guy work towards something. Lack of employment and not making money (doesn't have to be a lot) shows how little drive the man has. There's no passion in that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know. I'm the one with the money in the relationship. 🤷🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Well
    Money is important. Not to be rich nor poor but have a little is savings and money for emergencies use

0|0
    0|0
  • Men can be shady weither they make money or not. Make your own money enough to feel free and choose a man with good qualities and values

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets be honest here. If you could create your partner you’d have them be rich. You just would so you’d never have to worry about bills and taxes etc... it’s not necessarily gold digging its just saying if I could create the perfect man he’d be financially okay. But this is not a priority unless you are a gold digger. It’s not like if a guy pulled up in his Lamborghini and asked me out I would. But it’s more of a plus so if you could create the dream partner you’d add that plus. Do woman WANT a man with money? No. Would it be a nice plus? fuck yeah. But if you like someone you like someone for me money hardly Comes into a relationship unless like I said it was just an added bonus we could financially support ourselves thus possibly helping the relationship stay strong since we aren’t having that added issue (I’m taking about living together)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I get it now... so when women cheat on me for wealthier men I should let it slide because that’s what everyone wants

What Guys Said 7

• Well they don't want to me making more money than him or having to carry all the weight. Why do you think most women marry men who make more money than her? So that way if it ends in divorce she won't have to pay alimony.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's not about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah money arouses them

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes that is the way it goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they want a man who is confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women make their own money

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe in the fifties, these millennial women are after big cocks and veiny arms.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes