Most women want a man with money right?

Every relationship I’ve been in has ended with the woman leaving for a man with better looks or a fatter wallet. No woman will admit it’s that way but it’s that way isn’t it?

58

Most Helpful Girl

• If you had the choice, wouldn't you prefer financial stability? Relationships and marriage have been one of the only ways women could ensure a financially stable future for practically the whole history of womanhood until about the last 50 years (and ONLY in SOME countries).

It's a tradition that is gradually dying out as women become more and more able to provide stability for themselves.

If you want it to go away faster, fight for women in the workplace.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I've dated girls who make more than me.

Girls want a guy who isn't a lazy ass. No one finds laziness attractive. Girls like watching a guy work towards something. Lack of employment and not making money (doesn't have to be a lot) shows how little drive the man has. There's no passion in that.