Will he miss me if I start to ignore him?

this guy and I have been hooking up for a while. I want to be more than friends but he says he just wants to have fun. If I were to disappear and cut him off would he eventually reach out to me?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He won't miss you... just the sex. But that's assuming he hadn't already found someone else to fill the gap...

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If you don't contact him anymore and you move on doing interesting things he will be more interested but it takes months and may still not be wanting a love relationship with you.
    If it looks too much like a game you are playing he will never ever talk to you.
    Maybe he just want to be friends for personnal reasons and you have to respect this. People go through things