Did she wanted me to stay in contact with her after an one night encounter?

To give some quick backstory, I met her while wandering around the city, we exchanged numbers and arranged a day to meet up but she wanted to come over to my place instead of on a date.

Things happened, but she was very insistent on this being a one time thing ( I was disappointed but quickly let it go). So after the encounter (which was really fun) she’s opening up to me about her entire life and sharing emotions, started crying on me (that one caught me off guard) then she goes on about “you’re actually listening to me and giving me good advice, you’re nice to me, blah blah blah”

I try to insist we could continue this and meet up another day but she was adamant on no more contact after this. So I walked her out of my place as she left and that was it.

Did I miss any signs or anything?Did she wanted me to stay in contact with her after an one night encounter?
  • She just didn’t want any connections
  • She had a boyfriend/ girlfriend (god I hope not )
  • She honestly just want to smash and dash
    Vote C

54

Most Helpful Girls

• You’re super cute and seem kind. If she insisted is one time thing and opened up she probably WANTED to open up to a stranger.. it can be very cathartic getting things off your chest to someone who does not know you personally not will take anythibg you say, personally.

Not that I go around sleeping with guys and devolving my life story. I Just tend to get into lengthy philosophical discussions with people at bus stops and on line in ways I never could IRL

Sorry if it is a non required situation, and I dont think it will be horrible to call her, I think doing want you can is always best in life... just saying that if it’s a no go, know it’s most likely not bc of you.

• I think you can afford to contact her once, she gave you her number afterall. but there's a pretty good chance it won't work out if she meant it since she already said no. Offer a date, something different, cause she seemed to appreciate that side of you. Let her know that you respect her decision if that's what she wants, but you did like her and wanted to give her a second chance other than her emotional night. If you do text, dont put any pressure on her. Make your intentions known, and are giving her another chance to decide. I think Its possible to change her mind if you show your good relationship material, or rather pass her weeding out men test. I mean I'm kinda thinking why else give you her number?

• Very true, thanks for great insight

• It's a possibility. I think it leans much more to the side of she won't want anything. She also sounds like she might need some leveling out before becoming a good partner. But you never know what's going on in thier head.

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks to me that she wanted to just fun with someone but also a person to talk to and open up about her problems. She was/is definitely in need of a shoulder to cry on but in the end I think that she just wanted to have some fun and return to her routine. Kinda looks like you may not be the first person she met up with, since everything happened so fast and "conveniently"