What would you describe as a perfect date night with your s/o?

Feel free to go into detail.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my favourite idea of an ideal date. During day, I’d like to stay in my house with her watching movies. At evening, I’d like to take her to a nice restaurant. After that, I’d take her to somewhere along a seashore, talk to her till night and lay down on sand watching stars. Later, I’d kiss her cheeks and make her sleep on my lap.

It might be weird that it doesn’t include “sex” but that was what I could think of lol😶

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuddling on the couch watching tv after a session of cubing to prep for the competition in 6 days

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Sitting at home with each other, TV off so we can pay attention to each other, snuggling and drinking Tea or Hot chocolate,
    Follow through with light kisses but not so many that it makes it less romantic,
    Hmm... Maybe also have a pillow fight but not fussed on that one :p

Yeah, that's about it ^_^

1|1
    0|0
  • Watch somethin funny on tv like episodes of karl pilkington or some kind of paranormal documentary while cuddling on sofa and have loads of snacks on table in front.. (pop corn, crips, soda... etc.. etc)...

Then have sex and sleep

(Lol sorry if that sounds cringey)

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess going for dinner first in a regular restaurant regular clothes and everything. Have little chit chats while eating talking about fun moments and things like that. Then we go together sit on top of a hill after the dinner. We sit there talk about embarrassing moments we had before share some secrets then talk about our feelings and then a little warm kiss and probably yeah thats it.

1|0
    0|0
  • me puking on her face and make her to lick it

0|1
    0|0
  • Staying in, cuddling on the couch, watch a movie. Make out. Have sex (if we are to that point). Just an intimate night together alone.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes