What would you describe as a perfect date night with your s/o?

Feel free to go into detail.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my favourite idea of an ideal date. During day, I’d like to stay in my house with her watching movies. At evening, I’d like to take her to a nice restaurant. After that, I’d take her to somewhere along a seashore, talk to her till night and lay down on sand watching stars. Later, I’d kiss her cheeks and make her sleep on my lap.

It might be weird that it doesn’t include “sex” but that was what I could think of lol😶

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuddling on the couch watching tv after a session of cubing to prep for the competition in 6 days