Is my boyfriend gay?

So recently I’ve noticed, even a few of our friends, have noticed his frequent use of “dick, asshole, and gay” in his vocabulary. When we first met, he seemed like he was homophobic. He just a few minutes ago said “babe, I’m gay” and then said he was kidding. I haven’t caught him checking it other dudes or anything and he does get boners pretty easily around me, but his constant talk about gay guys and dicks and assholes has gotten we worried

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether he is straight or gay, you should be worried.
    Something is both highly immature and highly creepy about this guy.
    Move on ASAP.

Most Helpful Girl

• So swearing makes someone gay? Well in that case there are a shit load of gay people in this world (me included).

You should really just ask him or let it go. And if you do ask him leave out the part about his vocabulary,