Let's admit it, it sucks being the ugly/short/fat guy/girl?

We can't get dates and we can't even go through life without social media and television and the internet shoving sex, and pretty people on our faces. Yes life is not fair but should we go through life without being happy because we can't even get a companionship because everyone wants an attractive person regardless of their personality it's just proven fact. Am i Right?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• "Ugly" people could still date someone in their league. Not with that attitude though

• What league? Ugly aren't attractive by society standards just look at your friend's or anybody's social media.

Most Helpful Guy

• U're mostly wrong. Although being tall/big/fit/handsome is a great advantage, there are dozens of other ways to become a cocky f.. cker. I used to have more successful love stories when I was fat and ugly rather after I became sporty and handsome.

And yes, the fatness/uglyness is not forever so you can change it in quite a short time. Though you may have problems with your height, but the height isn't a big problem.