Let's admit it, it sucks being the ugly/short/fat guy/girl?

We can't get dates and we can't even go through life without social media and television and the internet shoving sex, and pretty people on our faces. Yes life is not fair but should we go through life without being happy because we can't even get a companionship because everyone wants an attractive person regardless of their personality it's just proven fact. Am i Right?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "Ugly" people could still date someone in their league. Not with that attitude though

0|0
    0|0
    • What league? Ugly aren't attractive by society standards just look at your friend's or anybody's social media.

Most Helpful Guy

• U're mostly wrong. Although being tall/big/fit/handsome is a great advantage, there are dozens of other ways to become a cocky f.. cker. I used to have more successful love stories when I was fat and ugly rather after I became sporty and handsome.

And yes, the fatness/uglyness is not forever so you can change it in quite a short time. Though you may have problems with your height, but the height isn't a big problem.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Ugly people date too

0|2
    0|0
    • But they get what they want? Hell no! Ugly aren't attractive by society standards just look at your friend's or anybody's social media.

• Show All
    • Some uglies get attractive people but if they themselves dont want to date ugly people and only seek beautiful ones then they are no better than the shallow ones you are talking about

• That is true they are no better than shallow but like I said we all want attractive people it's in our nature we can't deny that. Also uglies only get the attractives just because they got a big wallet when it comes to ugly guys dating attractive girls

What Guys Said 7

• It is even harder to date if you combine ugly to average looks with no money, shitty job etc etc but it way worse for men than women. I know some very unattractive women with very active sex-lives, it doesn't slow them down but men like that really struggle to meet anyone. It is not fair but most unattractive men really have to lower their standards to have any chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happiness shouldn't come from a relationship. It is something that you should attain and then share with your partner. Try to have more confidence in yourself. I am not that pretty either but that won't stop me from asking a girl out. Worst that can happen is being rejected which only show that you can try it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay your stating without facts, refer me to a pic of ugly, short girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • No your not right. Being funny is key to getting a girl. And your confidence. Looks are just a plus my guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont give a shit no more its nothing to do with me l pull birds

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah @CarpetDenim 😡

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly fat ass guys get pretty bitches all day long where I'm from.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes