Is he acting jealous? Is it because he has feelings for me?

I’ve been hanging out with a guy for about a month now and we’ve kept it pretty platonic other than a handful of nights where we’ve cuddled and fell asleep on the couch together. Mainly because he had said that he doesn’t want to rush anything and that he’s not ready for a serious relationship just yet.

Lately though he seems to be getting jealous when other men are around or hit on me. For example, we were hanging outside of his apartment and this man came by and said “well this is just wrong, it should be illegal to have all this sexiness out here on the sidewalk” of course I laugh it off but my friend steps in and interjects and was like “yea I tried to tell her the same thing”. This has happened a couple times and it’s almost like he’s trying to make his presence known and that we are here together. Is he getting jealous?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• He is he should just say he likes you already 🙄

Can you please answer my recent question, it’s on my page?