Every time I look In the mirror I feel like crying. how to get over being ugly?

Every time I look In the mirror I feel like crying. how to get over being ugly? How do I get over accepting that no girl finds me attractive and that I will never be anyone’s cup of tea?
I’ve consistently been rejected for the past 13 years and I don’t want to grow old and die a reject.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Now, it seems like you have low self esteem. I think you should see a therapist of some sort, it doesn't mean you're messed up, it just means you need some help accepting yourself and managing your life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whats there to get over. Thats how you look my dude nothing you can do about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No one is ugly, people now a days are ugly. Just love yourself for who you are and one day you will find someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have body dysmorphia? Please see a doctor. There's nothing wrong with seeking help.

0|0
    0|0
  • wish i knew 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you try to look nice? Like, grooming, and nicer clothes?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I do, I groom, have a good dress sense, nice clothes but my looks let me down 😔

• Then I think you might have some serious low self esteem, potential body dysmorphia. Don't be afraid of seeking help beyond the screen. You need to love yourself before others love you.

What Guys Said 2

• let me see your photo l will tell you how nice you are l bet there is nothing wrong with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Drug and rocknroll baby

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes