Every time I look In the mirror I feel like crying. how to get over being ugly?

Every time I look In the mirror I feel like crying. how to get over being ugly? How do I get over accepting that no girl finds me attractive and that I will never be anyone’s cup of tea?
I’ve consistently been rejected for the past 13 years and I don’t want to grow old and die a reject.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Now, it seems like you have low self esteem. I think you should see a therapist of some sort, it doesn't mean you're messed up, it just means you need some help accepting yourself and managing your life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whats there to get over. Thats how you look my dude nothing you can do about it.