Is it wrong to ignore women and “love” for life?

Is it only bad if I think it is? My last relationship put me through hell and now I’ve got trust issues with women. To be honest I wouldn’t call it trust issues 100% as it is realizing the nature of women. If you aren’t on your game 100% the next man in line will get her attention. The pressure of having to live up to someone’s standards just to be good enough sounds miserable to me now. At the same time I hate how people think you’re gay or socially inept if you don’t try to hit on women. Sure I’d love to have sex with women but I have no confidence in myself anymore. What’s good enough to keep a woman these days? A massive dick, executive level career, wealth, all of these things? Why put your heart into something that will fail you in the end? Most women want to cheat so I figure why even risk it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear ya.

Trust issues have totally changed the way I approach women but I still put myself out there. There is a good chance I will die alone but at least I can say I tried. However are women worth it? I really don't know anymore.