My girlfriend and I had an... Uncomfortable morning?

So my girlfriend told me that we were about to have a very special morning. Naturally I thought that we were going to have sex, I have erectile dysfunction so I took a pill a minute after that. Later I find out that we are going to a family lunch, and wouldn't yeah know it but the pills kicked in right when Grandma shelly gave me a waist high wheel chair hug. I took off her breathing apparatus with my unmentionable, and as her family stared I chucked it off and ran. Haven't talked to my girlfriend since, what should I say?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Honest is always good. Not sure how long you have been dating your girlfriend but if I was dating a guy and this happened I'd understand and sort of laugh haha

Most Helpful Guy

• You could comment later that Grandma is hot. Hmmm - shit happens; if you all are the right kind of humorous people, after a little while you will be able to laugh about it. For now, I'd just not mention it.