Why do women ignore men online?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't mean it happens all the time, I would guess it happens a lot of the time. My opinion is based on what I've experienced, I'm pretty sure so have most every other girl as well.
    When a guy and girl first start talking online it's the same old same, after going back and forth a few times the guy starts to take risks, risks meaning getting personal, the guy tries to open the door for the sexual type of questions, he'll compliment the girl talk about sending pics ask if you have any nude pics and how do you feel about sending nudes and so on.
    It's all about what the girl can do for the guy, it's very annoying bc it happens so often, how can any guy blame any girl for being standoffish and a lot of the time ignoring them?

0|2
    0|0
    • I understand your point as lot guys just after fun, but what about us genuine guys who take time to do a nice message but always ignored, I have 2 questions posted atm because so annoyed with how most are being, if not read message or reply does make you wonder wth going on, am I just that ugly that all can't be nice enough to message back sorry I not interested, if a guy trying make it all bout sex it 1 thing, but how genuine get chance if treated like players before even talk to

• Show All

Most Helpful Guys

• Best piece of advice i can give when it comes to women online and in general "it's not you it's them" Let that be your mantra. It's pointless trying to understand why women do anything. You could have a nose like her last boyfriend who cheated on her, You like baseball and her father was a baseball player who left when she was 10, You're over 6 feet and she was date raped by a guy who was over 6 feet in college. None of these things are her fault but not yours either doesn't mean she won't judge YOU for them. Also women get dicks thrown at them left and right online and i'm sorry to say you're just another dick until proven otherwise (doesn't matter if you're a good guy she can't know that). And then there's the keyboard courage of guys. Guys get rejected and get angry (that's normal it's how guy process hurt women need to understand that). But what's not ok is since those chicken s***'s can hide behind a keyboard they will get verbally abusive with women. After enough times you can't blame these women for asking themselves everytime they get a message that has potential from a guy "i don't know if this is worth the risk".

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Cause we don’t know them. They might be weird creeps. Also most messages from online guys are just for hookups

0|2
    0|0
    • I believe your response is quite accurate.

• Show All
    • I been helping lot with q's yet seems most girls can't return fav of helping with my 2 qs have posted, again seem do all the work

• @kiraith it's purely biological. women want to be pursued. they want to be won over. Some women do do the messaging. and they consider it demeaning. How am I ever supposed to know if the guy has interest in me if he won't put in effort to win me over". You got to learn to get comfortable with this my man it's the natural order of things.

• Cuz the guy did something wrong

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Women ignore men everywhere. Online is no different.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it’s a supply and demand thing. Online you have all the guys who have no life and aren’t confident to talk to girls in real life and they will try to text girls all day lol
    Also a lot people also girls and me included are at times boring Texters. Predictable and or just not interesting. They are trying to make lame conversation but they often just text for nudes and I can imagine that’s boring.
    It’s easier to ignore a person online too especially if u always get hundreds of messages then u can’t even reply to all of them
    So best thing you can do as a guy online and offline is to be different than the others. Me for example started to text girls only if I actually think they are interesting (safes u a lot time and boring conversation too) it’s easier to keep the conversation going or to relate to them in that case too

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all of them. And if a woman did, then maybe she has her own reasons for ignoring.
    And remember they are not forced to reply to people online. It’s their own will.
    Same thing for men

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure, but I don't follow up none. Or we click or we don't click. If she ignores me I wish her the best, if she don't is good news.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because most messages from men are dick pics.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because the sky is blue

0|1
    0|0
  • Because Fall comes after Summer...

0|0
    0|0
  • They hate most men

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes