Why do women ignore men online?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't mean it happens all the time, I would guess it happens a lot of the time. My opinion is based on what I've experienced, I'm pretty sure so have most every other girl as well.
    When a guy and girl first start talking online it's the same old same, after going back and forth a few times the guy starts to take risks, risks meaning getting personal, the guy tries to open the door for the sexual type of questions, he'll compliment the girl talk about sending pics ask if you have any nude pics and how do you feel about sending nudes and so on.
    It's all about what the girl can do for the guy, it's very annoying bc it happens so often, how can any guy blame any girl for being standoffish and a lot of the time ignoring them?

• I understand your point as lot guys just after fun, but what about us genuine guys who take time to do a nice message but always ignored, I have 2 questions posted atm because so annoyed with how most are being, if not read message or reply does make you wonder wth going on, am I just that ugly that all can't be nice enough to message back sorry I not interested, if a guy trying make it all bout sex it 1 thing, but how genuine get chance if treated like players before even talk to

Most Helpful Guys

• Best piece of advice i can give when it comes to women online and in general "it's not you it's them" Let that be your mantra. It's pointless trying to understand why women do anything. You could have a nose like her last boyfriend who cheated on her, You like baseball and her father was a baseball player who left when she was 10, You're over 6 feet and she was date raped by a guy who was over 6 feet in college. None of these things are her fault but not yours either doesn't mean she won't judge YOU for them. Also women get dicks thrown at them left and right online and i'm sorry to say you're just another dick until proven otherwise (doesn't matter if you're a good guy she can't know that). And then there's the keyboard courage of guys. Guys get rejected and get angry (that's normal it's how guy process hurt women need to understand that). But what's not ok is since those chicken s***'s can hide behind a keyboard they will get verbally abusive with women. After enough times you can't blame these women for asking themselves everytime they get a message that has potential from a guy "i don't know if this is worth the risk".