If you were invited to go camping/hiking for a date would you consider it?

There's a girl I've been talking to who I mentioned that I was going to take a weekend and go camping in a national park in October (Off trail - bringing backpack, small tent, and a rifle) and she said it sounded really cool. I kind of want to invite her, but I don't know if that's asking too much out of someone I'm not dating.

Would it be weird or out of place to just say "Hey, you can come if you want"?

P. S. I am not a greatly experienced hiker, it would actually make me a little more comfortable having someone with me. It's a short stay but it's still always safer in numbers.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I like hiking but I prefer to do that with friends or family - on a date - I want to do something relaxing and stress free - like a pool game at a restaurant or a night photographing different land marks in the cd - or a day exploring art.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the answer. I'm not really a "people person" so going to a club or a museum or something tends to be more stressful than being outdoors or at a gun range.

• If you like being outdoors - then maybe go outdoors. I find it stressful because I don't have a lot of muscles from exercise so I get very tired when I climb hills for more than one hour

• I’d love to

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I would if I am going without my friends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes