If you were invited to go camping/hiking for a date would you consider it?

There's a girl I've been talking to who I mentioned that I was going to take a weekend and go camping in a national park in October (Off trail - bringing backpack, small tent, and a rifle) and she said it sounded really cool. I kind of want to invite her, but I don't know if that's asking too much out of someone I'm not dating.

Would it be weird or out of place to just say "Hey, you can come if you want"?

P. S. I am not a greatly experienced hiker, it would actually make me a little more comfortable having someone with me. It's a short stay but it's still always safer in numbers.

21