We are both virgins?

My boyfriend is from a small town, we met online and he said from the start he was looking for a serious relationship. He hasn't pressured me into sex, he's fairly shy but now he's opened up. He hasn't ever talked down to me or made fun of my stupidest things I've done infact brightens me up when I'm down. We are 8 months in and he asked over text the other day that he wanted to take it to the next level and asked when I wanted to do the dirty (meaning sex). Cause he's been taking things slowly. I'm a virgin, and I brought it up tonight cause I told him I wanted to talk about it in person. And he was being kinda shy about it. He was quiet when I brought it up so I asked the questions. Then said something along these lines of "it'll happen at the right time" and I said I've never done it before and he said "Same here". Is he a virgin? We are both 21. He said he Hope's were together forever. I met his family and friends. And started talking about kids with me. Whenever he drops me off he always says "can I get a kiss?" And whenever we are walking he asks to hold my hand. He doesn't touch me either. Is he a virgin? Does he seem like a sweet guy?
Ps. He said he wants to go slow and steady lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Oh he is virgin... He is so virgin , this is kinda emotion and hormones mix that happen to every guy when they are virgins. He is not pressuring you into it and thats good, but still ! It's up to you and thats nice. Shy guys are good

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol aw. Yeah he's super nice. Yes I'm glad he hasn't pressured me into it.

• Yes, he is most definitely a virgin and seems like a sweet guy from what you described. But be forewarned, people can change and they are more than meets the eye. I suggest you proceed with caution, as always :D

0|0
    0|0
  • How would we know if he is a virgin

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes