Guys would you mind dating a tall girl?

I'm 5'10 (1,77m) would that be to much for you? Would you generally consider dating a girl that tall? If personality and overall looks beside the heigth would be ok too
  • Yes I would date someone that tall
  • No I would'nt
  • Other
    Vote C

126

Most Helpful Guys

• My main question is whether she'd like me at a measly 5'7. I feel kind of average or slightly taller here in Japan, but in the US I feel so short. I always found the taller ones very attractive, but it's the one type who can actually "intimidate" me.

As an example I saw a beautiful girl who was over 6 feet tall at my friend's party, but I didn't realize that. I just realized she was gorgeous. So I was at the bar area which was 2 steps down from the main area, and she was at the bottom of this mini-stairway. And I walked two steps down and then realized my face is about eye level with her boobs, only to look up at her.

And then my whole game plan was thrown off so instead of being serious I was like "uhh... Wanna make slightly tall babies together?" And then she patted me on the head and said I was cute, and then I climbed back up those two steps to become "taller" once more and decided to just hang out by the bar.

• I still thought she was so attractive when I realized how tall she was. I just felt rather inadequate given that I had to look up to see her face when standing next to her.

• That said I'm pretty confident in less extreme scenarios! 5'10 might be manageable at least as far as approach (though you might hate me). It's when the girl is so tall that she might have to bend down to kiss me that I'm starting to question my own manhood and also get so thrown off my game plan. Such a girl might have to try a bit harder to convince me that she's interested since my confidence would be rather shattered in those cases when she's looming over me. But the prospect of being with such a girl was never something I found uninteresting whatsoever, if she would have me while looming over me.

• To the contrary, and maybe because of my background in visual arts, I found myself wanting to draw people tall... both male and female, and taller than me... since I found the elongated proportions very idealistic and attractive and graceful that way. A lot of my idea of beauty revolves around long proportions -- either unusually so or as a result of sheer height.

• Height is never a deal breaker. Chances are greater you wouldn't date me because I'm shorter.

• Honestly wouldn't bother me. I just would'nt ask someone shorter than me out because I think it would be a problem for him

• I'd love to. I'm not single now anyway, but I often see really attractive women around 1.85-1.95 m tall whose body language and facial expressions screams "I am single and unhappy about it" that I'd love to talk to.

• I'd suggest smiling and being very friendly and approaching them in situations where they might be less caught off guard by a taller woman approaching them. There will almost certainly be some initial surprise, but you can overcome that by being friendly and the guys will like the Attention. Good conversation is also key, I think.

When I was 19, I was approached by a taller and bigger woman and went out on a date with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my fiancรฉ as he is now, dated me and I'm the same height as you.