My boyfriend has been acting different lately. what should I do?

We went to a restaurant over the weekend. They sat us in a booth. I went to sit down in the seat I wanted and he asked me where I was going and moved me out of the seat so he could sit there.

Yesterday, in my car which I let him drive... I wanted to let the window up because rain drops started to get on my ears and face. We had a disagreement prior and I wasn’t talking just listening to my music. So he locked the window IN MY CAR so I couldn’t let the window up. I told him what was happening and he ignored me. I tried to reach over to let the window up and he forcefully moved my hand and said I would cause a wreck. He eventually let it up “slightly” after I yelled a few more times. (But the kicker is he let it up maybe half an inch enough to be petty!!)

He went out of town Sat to visit one of his friends (female - gay). He was a little late coming back. We made plans to go to the theater at 6:30PM Sun he didn’t get back until around 8-9. I called him twice. No answer and he never called bs k be told me to text him. So we went to the 10PM showing. I was texting my (male friend - straight) while he was at concessions and he was furious & mean to me. I feel like he publicly embarrasses me because I have social anxiety but he says it’s just me worrying about what people think. It’s not though. Anyways, he hates when I use my phone when I’m around him & says it’s disrespectful.

I love him and care about him a lot but I feel stressed out like I’m walking on eggshells. I’m afraid to do anything with fear of being rejected or feeling like my feelings do not matter. I’m starting to become afraid of him.

12