Got a nasty message from my bf’s ex (didn’t know she existed) where she insults me and informs me they were still together as we starated dAting?

i had no idea, but they were still together for a long while, like 3 months, as him and I started dating. He never mentioned her, they were doing long distance.

Apparently, he got distant and she broke up with him because of that. She than discovered he had been dating me and that was the reason he got distant. They apparently had a huge fight about it.

She now wrote me a message where she insults me and informs me that he wasn’t free as we started seeing each other.

Actually he offered me a holiday some 4.5 months after we started dating: she also informed me that it was her reservation. I thought it was such a nice gesture of him, realizing it’s the recycled tickets he had bought for his ex leaves me without words...

i dont know what to do

12