I’ve never had a boyfriend :(?

I know that I’m 15 but a lot of people start having relationships when they’re 12 and I have never. Like I don’t think I’m bad looking and I talk to guys. How do I get a boyfriend because I clearly don’t know how?
also how do I flirt cause I don’t know how that works

111

Most Helpful Guys

• don't rush it, lot guys will lie butts off to con you, just be nice self, have respect not fall for stupid pick up lines, make sure if find nice guy not push u, its not something to rush, it not same with just anyone, make sure treats u right & PROVES loves you not just say

• I don't think people who are 12 has already some ind of relationship or real love at all. Be patient, it is all good. Let me tell you something, she wasn't someone I fell for, but there was a girl in my high school and she was the most beautiful one, there was even a competition and she was choosen for it, she was so natural too but she never had a boyfriend until her college.

She was seeing me as her friend and had told me I guess noone ever asked me because they felt lack of confidence. She wasn't someone big headed, guys just really didn't ask her out. You will learn all in time, but never see it like you must do it, let it flow by itself. I had lots of male friends aswell who never got a SO in high school, but they turned out to be a playboy in college.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol it's not that bad. Don't rush into getting a boyfriend just for the sake of being in a relationship. Let things flow, take your time... if you meet a good guy and you click, go for it 🙂 you have a lot time though so no need to rush