I’ve never had a boyfriend :(?

I know that I’m 15 but a lot of people start having relationships when they’re 12 and I have never. Like I don’t think I’m bad looking and I talk to guys. How do I get a boyfriend because I clearly don’t know how?
also how do I flirt cause I don’t know how that works

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• don't rush it, lot guys will lie butts off to con you, just be nice self, have respect not fall for stupid pick up lines, make sure if find nice guy not push u, its not something to rush, it not same with just anyone, make sure treats u right & PROVES loves you not just say

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think people who are 12 has already some ind of relationship or real love at all. Be patient, it is all good. Let me tell you something, she wasn't someone I fell for, but there was a girl in my high school and she was the most beautiful one, there was even a competition and she was choosen for it, she was so natural too but she never had a boyfriend until her college.

She was seeing me as her friend and had told me I guess noone ever asked me because they felt lack of confidence. She wasn't someone big headed, guys just really didn't ask her out. You will learn all in time, but never see it like you must do it, let it flow by itself. I had lots of male friends aswell who never got a SO in high school, but they turned out to be a playboy in college.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol it's not that bad. Don't rush into getting a boyfriend just for the sake of being in a relationship. Let things flow, take your time... if you meet a good guy and you click, go for it 🙂 you have a lot time though so no need to rush

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Don't worry too much about it. You're only 15. Comparing yourself to others in terms of dating is bad. If you want to get a boyfriend, look at where you are right now and work on things that you believe will help you. Than, after a few days, compare yourself to you back then. If you're doing better, it means that you're making progress. You'll be where you want to be in no time if you follow this advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol they do? at 12 wheeew makes me feel so old... When I was 12 I was still doing single player campaigns in medal of honor or going to my friends to play Halo on Xbox, going out playing football on the green... stuff like that... I don't remember being concerned about girlfriendy stuff at all until I was like 16-17

0|0
    0|0
  • just ignore those kids at 12 saying they've had sex, they are boasting and probably lying.
    there should be no rush, when you reach 20s you'll being saying i wish i was a virgin and had no relationship till later, but young and naive will say they wish they lose it at 12,13.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be patient when time is right you will know, keep being yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a Girlfriend. I see many others younger than I dating, and being with friends, and I feel so alone and shunned. I know how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had a girlfriend lol 26, good looking man
    So, never mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I will think about girlfriend stuff more, after I have turned 18yo.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are too young to be worrying about that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too young. Wait till you're 20.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes