Finding Love With A Physical Disability = Mission Impossible. 24 year old male with Cerebral Palsy. Completely Ignored By Women? Please read below?

Only my balance is affected, I rely completely however on a Walking Aid for mobility. Recently I attended a social outing with college friends. Each friend works/lives a considerable distance apart we had not gathered (in person) for almost two years. Upon arrival at the venue I immediately noted I was the ONLY one of my college friends (of the same age as myself) without a partner/girlfriend. it really resonated with me as I felt the "odd one out". I appreciate it takes some people longer to find a partner/lover however as the only one without a partner out of a group of approximately 20 it was thought provoking to say the least. I realise many of the college friends will inevitably part ways with their current partner and maybe a number of subsequent partners before they find "the one" - i. e. a life long partner. From personal experience when socialising in college and thereafter, while I have some women friends (acquaintances) more like. - Women never consider me with regard to dating potential. - Having a conversation only out of politeness or as a friend. Women consider my disability a burden, (many incorrectly assume my disability is genetic) and therefore seek an able bodied partner as a potential future father to the children they intend to have. For women an abundance of able-bodied men seek their companionship, these able bodied men offer all a woman stereo typically seeks in a man protection, manliness (strength) and ability from appearance at least to become a future father of their children. Women tend to view a disabled man as weak, a burden and certainly not a potential future father of their children mainly due to society labeling of the disabled as inferior. A women who considers dating/shows an interest in me is ridiculed by her friends who believe she can attract better than myself. Society labels a woman who dates a disabled man as having failed at dating or a "last resort". Therefore women don't never consider dating a disabled man. Advice?

01