Was this a coincidence or is fate/a higher being trying to tell me something?

So Saturday night I had a dream I kissed my co-worker in the break room, which is weird because I don’t usually dream about that kind of stuff. I showed up to work the next day and the co-worker I dreamt about kissing was there. Were pretty good friends so it was weird because he sat right next to me and we were talking about our weekends. Then, we were stationed together in the same department and usually, we aren’t stationed together. So we had to spend our entire work today together. He then asked me things regarding to dating and asked if I had a boyfriend. Then I sat and thought about it. He’s thrown subtle hints that he liked me before in the past but I brushed it off. I think he’s cute, funny, and smart but I find it odd how all these things played out because I never found him attractive... until now. Do you all think this is just an odd coincidence or fate?

11