My boyfriend found texts?

Of me to other guys on dating app. I told him the reason was that I didn't feel loved. He also flirted with girls during our relationship. He took me back and forgave me. Do you think he will revenge cheat? Do you think he still loves me?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• think you both need to step back and figure out what you both want out of your relationship...
    while i dont believe he would outright revenge cheat I have to suggest that you both sit down and discuss with each other what you like/love about one another and where you see each other a couple of (or so) years down the line
    and if you both can't trust each other to stay faithful to one another then you both might be better off calling it a day tbh

• We both agreed to start anew and not hide anything from each other. I deleted all the guys I was talking to and he would stop talking to his exes.

• I think he has a crush on this new girl at his university

• ah that could be an issue further on down the line as sometimes crushes can develop into something more

Most Helpful Girl

• Two wrongs doesn't make a right and if you're doing him wrong and he's doing you wrong than it's toxic. He's flirting with girls during your relationship so he most likely took you back because he had no shame and doesn't respect the relationship. If he was genuinely in love and respected you he wouldn't cheat and if you cheated than he would have left you in an instant because of hurt and betrayal. There is no love in that equation.