Would you find me attractive?

I'm 20, dark hair and blue-green-gray eyes (I know, that's a lot of colors, but my eyes are a combination of all of those). I'm 1.70 m, that would be 5.5 ft if I'm not mistaken.
I don't ware makeup because I don't like it, i don't find it comfortable.
I'm a bit of a tomboy, but I can also dress up, on heels, and be feminine when I want or need to.
I play guitar and drums, kinda know how to sing, and I love hiking, walking in parks, going on bike rides and cuddling.
I'm very shy and reserved around people I don't know, and big groups of people.
I don't consider myself extremely beautiful, but I don't see myself as an ugly girl.
I'm telling you all this because I never had a boyfriend in my life. It seems like guys are not interested in me, or are afraid to ask me out.
So I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with me...
Go on, share your thoughts, please.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to read that twice to make sure I read it correctly. You'd be an absolute dream woman for me (and judging from the activities you like, I think you probably live in Northern Europe).

I'm flabbergasted to hear that you've never had a boyfriend, but if I had to guess, I would say it's because you're shy. More outgoing girls are easier to approach and make conversation with,

• Thank you very much ! :)
      And you pretty much right, I'm from North Eastern Europe.
      I am working on myself, to become more sociable and more confident, but it's not easy.

• Yeah, I got that :)
      I actually joined a hiking club two days ago haha
      Thanks again for the nice words

• No problem. It sounds like you are on your way to meeting some lucky guy on a great hike- have fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound made up. Like a cheap rip off of the real version.

• I'm real though.

• Everything. Including your gender.

• You're really messed up, I feel sorry for ya.