Would you find me attractive?

I'm 20, dark hair and blue-green-gray eyes (I know, that's a lot of colors, but my eyes are a combination of all of those). I'm 1.70 m, that would be 5.5 ft if I'm not mistaken.
I don't ware makeup because I don't like it, i don't find it comfortable.
I'm a bit of a tomboy, but I can also dress up, on heels, and be feminine when I want or need to.
I play guitar and drums, kinda know how to sing, and I love hiking, walking in parks, going on bike rides and cuddling.
I'm very shy and reserved around people I don't know, and big groups of people.
I don't consider myself extremely beautiful, but I don't see myself as an ugly girl.
I'm telling you all this because I never had a boyfriend in my life. It seems like guys are not interested in me, or are afraid to ask me out.
So I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with me...
Go on, share your thoughts, please.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to read that twice to make sure I read it correctly. You'd be an absolute dream woman for me (and judging from the activities you like, I think you probably live in Northern Europe).

I'm flabbergasted to hear that you've never had a boyfriend, but if I had to guess, I would say it's because you're shy. More outgoing girls are easier to approach and make conversation with,

1|0
    1|1
    • Thank you very much ! :)
      And you pretty much right, I'm from North Eastern Europe.
      I am working on myself, to become more sociable and more confident, but it's not easy.

• Show All
    • Yeah, I got that :)
      I actually joined a hiking club two days ago haha
      Thanks again for the nice words

• No problem. It sounds like you are on your way to meeting some lucky guy on a great hike- have fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound made up. Like a cheap rip off of the real version.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm real though.

• Show All
    • Everything. Including your gender.

• You're really messed up, I feel sorry for ya.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Pretty hard to tell, I haven't had any girlfriend either, but I didn't really try to find one. I think people these days are afraid of rejection and thus do not approach people as much as before. I don't think anything's wrong with you. Maybe you could try to approach some guys you like :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound active and fun to be arround, however without a picture I won't say that Id date 😄 The description sounds nice tho 👍🏼

1|0
    0|0
  • The descriptors sound worth investigating, but as other guys have said, I would need to see you to know if there's any chemistry.

1|0
    0|0
  • the fact that u didn't mention ur weight, make me suspicious about you

0|0
    0|0
    • No worries there- she rides a bike and hikes- she is in at least pretty good shape.

• Haha, i didn't think it was important. I'm 68.5 kg, i have no idea what's the American conversion.
      I'm not super skinny, I have flesh on me.

• 68.5 x 2.2 = your weight in lbs., 150.7 lbs.

• I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ur very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • i see no pic so no i wouldn't like you. This type of question is just retarded

0|0
    1|0
    • The question was never "would you find me physically attractive?" , so the only thing that's retarded here is your answer, which is also insensitive.

• Show All
    • Dude, why do you have to be so rude?
      Nobody taught you to be polite or what?
      Should've kept you're opinion to yourself since it's that irrelevant.
      Other people told me I should've posted a pic, and they were nice.
      And also, I can't post any pics here even I wanted to. You need to be a certain level to be able to post anything.

• lolz

What Girls Said 1

• Why didn't you add a pick

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I didn't want people to judge me for my looks.
      I'm interested in knowing if i'd be attractive character wise.
      Also, some people I know are on this group, didn't want them to know I'm posting stuff like that.

Recommended myTakes