How was your first kiss?

Congrats !! Where can i find a penpal like that 😋😋😋
Good luck my friend.. i wish u both a happy life together

21

What Girls Said 2

• I had my first kiss/boyfriend in kindergarten lol. He gave me a whole pack of 64 crayons crayons. And we kissed, and then i broke up with him because he popped on his self and then went with his brother 😂😂😂

• It was kind of soft in the beginning and strange for me then my boyfriend picked up and got a little aggressive for a moment and then it calmed down. It was basically a roller coaster ride.

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing special, really. I met up with my penpal after I moved to the same city as her a few weeks ago. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek when I came into her apartment and she was very touchy, and even more gorgeous in person. We kissed literally 16 times and there wasn't any tongue, just quick locks. When I came to see her again a few days ago, we did tongue a bit and it felt more special than the first time.

• I saw her on meetme, then we went over to snapchat because scammers kept on messaging me on Meetme