Ladies! Do you like when your guy feels you up frequently?

Do you enjoy it when your man just feels all over your body just out of the blue. Do you enjoy it whenever or only when love making is going to take place?
  • Ladies! Do you like when your guy feels you up frequently?Anytime, anywhere
  • Ladies! Do you like when your guy feels you up frequently?Anytime, in a secured location
  • Ladies! Do you like when your guy feels you up frequently?Ask me first!
    Vote C
  • Ladies! Do you like when your guy feels you up frequently?Only when we’re fooling around
    Vote D

10

Most Helpful Girls

• I feel like I would enjoy it in a secure place... but also I think I would love for him to ask me first, especially if his voice is full of emotion, kind of like “whispering sweet nothings”. I feel like that would totally get me going, feel desired, and also know that he respects my bounds. And if I say no then it’s kind of like flirting, like making him wait until we are home...

• I’d be cool with anytime in a private place. But not all the time because then it wouldn’t be special. It’d just be weird

• He’d be enjoying himself