Girls, Womens' a opinion on MGTOW and the red pill community in general?

I'm not sure how to articulate this question in it's entirety but I'll try my best.

I've been studying the various red-pill ideologies (MRA, MGTOW, PUA etc.) for a long time now, because relationships are really something that I've wanted desperately to understand on a deeper level. I've never been in a romantic relationship and partially not by my own choice so that makes it tough to understand since I can only get a 3rd hand perspective. So far I've rejected the "red pill" and am still actively rejecting it (present vs. past tense), but I'm certainly no feminist either; I find both ideologies to be intellectually dull and emotionally toxic.

Anyway, my question is for girls primarily, and on the topic of MGTOW. There are certainly a lot of glaring flaws I've noticed with the ideology as a whole and one that I've never been able to get past is the bizarre tendency to treat women like automatons following a psychological script; you can never trust what a woman says because in the end, she'll just follow her biological code, "Pay attention to what she does and not what she says" as MGTOWs will say. I've always thought, "well why not ask women what they think and come to a compromise?" but of course for the aforementioned reason, that's pointless, because she'll never give an intellectually honest answer anyway.

Well let me ask the question: what do you girls think of MGTOW? And as an extension there is one thing I REALLY have been wanting to see for a long time that I've never seen expressed by anyone. What does a woman who is aware of her own psychology and of her own "nature" (whatever that means) think? Would she say that MGTOW is fundamentally wrong in it's theory, or would she say that women really are just shallow bitches looking for a masculine man with as much wealth and status as she can get and will leave him for a better guy whenever one comes along?

3