He tried to get me to reject him instead of him rejecting me, he wasn’t able to say no. Why does he care about my feelings so much?

he was a hook up that didn’t work out due to me being a virgin and I asked to try again and he said yes he does then tried to make himself seem like a player so I’d be turned off instead of telling me no, I then figured out he didn’t want to and I asked him did he mean to say no and he just said “sorry.” so I taken the hint, I asked him why and he told me “awkwardness, distance ect” (he lives very far from me) but why was he so reluctant to saying no like why would he even care for my feelings, plus no girl is gonna be that upset over a guy saying no to a hook up

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I am sure he saw that you were a virgin. He probably didn't want to be the guy that sweeps you away over a hookup. He is a good guy from what you said.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm glad he's not a jerk.
    He's a human being, that's why care about your feelings too wtf

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because he doesn't want you to feel repulsive by him saying no. He's a player, but clearly not a heartless one. People assume virgins are more sensitive about the subjects of sex as lack of experience often leads to high expectation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes