Confused about my feelings?

I have a problem, I really want to date someone but I have no one specific in mind, nor would anyone want me... Its the idea of having a girlfriend that gets my heart beating... It sometimes gets to the point where it feels like a knife is twisting in my gut because of how lonely I am... I mean, I have friends and I'm not depressed usually, but I just really want someone to cuddle with and watch a movies or some anime with... How can I solve this feeling? And no, waiting till college or till I'm older isn't a real solution...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• "nor would anyone want me" is your first problem. If you don't like you you'll be hard pressed to find a woman that likes you to. Second lose that i want someone to cuddle with shit. The only thing that tells women is that you're a pussy. I'm not saying you can't eventually show that side. But for now bench it. Start working on yourself if you're not already doing it. Get a new haircut. maybe some new clothes. I'm guessing based on your initial comment you have low self esteem. Start making it a point to smile at women. look them in the eye. When you're comfortable with this engage some in conversation. Ask them open ended questions ( not questions that can be answered yes or no) Women unless they're shy have big ego's and like to talk about themselves. You're just providing them with the opportunity. Some women might start taking an interest in you at this point. if they don't no worries man. we're still working on it. But here's where you need to start thinking on your feet and reacting to the situation. Some womne take a lot of work. Some don't. Not all will be interested. And not all should don't let that disuade you from talking to others. It's not you! It's them that i promise you. Women will test you. They want to know you're really a man (that's code for confidence) we both Know you're a man. And if she's too dumb to see it. NEXT! Never let them rattle you they will try. Always keep the upper hand.
    Now this is next level stuff man but not all women are created equal. And you'll have to learn to spot the difference. Some women just like to screw with guys much like some guys just like to screw with girls. Always know your value! In a relationship never give her anymore than she's willing to give you! Good luck man!