If you were of the opposite sex, what would some dealbreakers be?

Girls, if you were a guy, what would make you lose interest in a girl?
Guys, if you were a girl, what would make you lose interest in a guy?
I know that if I were a girl, I'd be turned off of a guy:
1. If he had long hair.
2. If he tattooed or pierced his body..
3. If he were abusive or violent, or cursed.
4. If he were gay or bisexual.
5. If he drank, smoked, or used drugs.
6. If he wanted anal or oral sex, or if he cared about the body but not the person.
7. If he had a roving eye, especially if he eyed underaged girls.
8. If he wore his trousers below his waist, or if his underwear or butt were visible in public.

98

Most Helpful Guys

• I hate when guys have bad breath so that's one. If I can see the dudes undies from his saggy pants haha. Has to be doing something with their lives. Etc but those are some biggies

• Definitely, being a creep. I can't even imagine what girls go through with horny men wanting sex and sex only.