What’s the good way to ask out a girl?

Updates:
What’s a good way to ask out a girl

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Bluntly. Don’t try any tricks or pickup lines. It makes things easier and more clear for the both of you.

1|1
    0|0
    • This. Some women will play stupid for free coffee and drinks thinking it’s a friends date.🙄
      Be BLUNT

• Ugh, it’s such a waste of time and energy for a result you don’t even want. Just state your intentions and make things easier on everyone!

• "Would you like to go ________." and fill in the blank.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Ask her if she wants to do something with you. Either she will show up after you make plans or she will blow you off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without pressure, with class and in a way that shows that you see her as an equal. Don’t be the mansplaining macho who thinks he can bed her and that she doesn’t have a choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just simply ask them out. U don’t have to be very romantic. Just be simple by asking them if they want to go out with u

0|0
    0|0
  • "hey, I like you a lot, I think you're really cool, maybe we could hang out.. Or something." show them that vine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the sitiation, how do you know her? What's your current relationship like?

0|0
    0|0
  • In her native language, in clear words

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it. She won't know until you try.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't. Wait for her to approach you. Equality am I right?

0|0
    0|0
  • in the least cheesiest, cockiest, unrealistic way

basically, be simple and real, dont try too hard, and definitely DO NOT do what you see in movies when guys ask girls out

0|0
    0|0
  • invite her to lunch or coffee

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes