Is this someone I should not even bother with?

I met this girl on tinder last year, and we talked a lot at first, and she called me several times to get to know me. But then she said she was already talking to someone, but wanted to stay good friends.
But she said, oddly, that she has a habit of self destructing her relationships, and she said it happened with this guy too.
Anywho, she arranged us to go on a date, and she was being really strange the night of, and I wound up picking her up drunk.
Once she got some food in her she was fine and she invited me back to her apartment and we just watched some TV. She kept cuddling and climbing on me but said she didn't want to have sex, despite her making out with me and everything.
The next morning she blew up and was mad about something and she was saying she didn't want to continue because she didn't feel anything and a bunch of shit. I told her that was fine, but she kept ranting and talking. So I blocked her.
Now she requested to follow me on Snapchat, and I'm not sure if I should give her a chance

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Jesus Christ man that sounds like My ex.. same age too... prolly is or was.. I'll help you HOMIE! If her name stars with a T you need to look up the term "succubus" and forget about her as fast as you fuckin can!! It's been over a year and I'm still tortured fro. All that I KEEP finding out she did