Why don’t ugly people go after ugly people?

I know the way I just worded that was kinda wrong and insensitive... I’m sorry. Had to come up with click bait 😂😉

Anyways, The question still stands. I hear a lot of unattractive people complaining about other having high standards and whining how they can’t find anyone... but there are a lot of unattractive people who feel the exact same way. Why don’t they just join forces?
End the bitterness.
Guys say that for the most part vaginas feel the same from woman to woman. So... it ain’t like the sex is going to suck.
Although, it is a very different story when it comes to penis size 😂 some girls dig small, others don’t. But it’s really about how you use it!!! So... if you’re unattractive and can’t find anyone, why not try staying in your lane?
I mean you can’t be a negative 4 and expect a 9 to welcome you with open arms and legs.
Like cmon now 😐

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Important premise:
    Your question excludes those who are already dating or always can get dates.

This means we consider only people who can't find or start dates.

Within the above premise, there are two categories:

1) those who are REALLY physically ugly, like having physical defects (mouth twisted, head twisted one side, a big black patch of birthmark covering an obvious part of the face, etc)

Usually, those in this category may come together because they are in some social institutions and even marry like you wrote.

2) A normal person with no physical defects or medical condition.

These actually lacks social skills or self confidence. So outwardly, they think they are not good enough; but inwardly they know they are normal. So they try for higher goals

However not all are such. Some just accept their lack of social skills and confidence and go for those they think are "inwardly beautiful".

Many find success after adjusting to this thought.

My conclusion is, your question is valid because there are people who are truly physically and medically ugly.

But for the rest, it's just a character issue. They may not look splendid due to clothing or makeover. If they do, most could look spanking too.

So inwardly these hopes for high grades and pursues.

This is my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • That really seems like you want to hide the folks you don't feel worthy to be in your club. They aren't very pretty so let's ignore their actions, attitude, intelligence, sexual prowess as well as kindness to people who would be like you.
    You need to look around outside your beautiful group of friends, because they are all around you and the gorgeous are everywhere. The non glamorous, like me, and the beautiful like my gal should never meet. Good looks are nice but yo have got to have more than that or you are just good for a lay.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t have a club, don’t want one
      I never said anything about hiding people
      What beautiful group of friends? Universally, I’m average 😂 at best. My friends are the same. Excuse you.

• Show All
    • Of course you are average at best. At best? And you have never been rejected. Then all the great looking guys probably flock to you. I just think the average at best people never should complain. Is average at best between a little more than ugly? Those ugly people should know better than to hate being rejected, because it feels so good. And they can ruin a party. Well not if they have only ugly parties.

• I have been rejected what are talking about? 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate how people (including you) define relationship like this : appearance and sex.

Not everyone wants a relationship just to have a model by their side only for sex. That's not a relationships.

And high standards are not always about looks. Some people care more about intelligence and personality.
    So those "ugly" people who you define ugly only looking at their appearance, might actually have way more to offer than a super model looking person who has only looks to offer.

I didn't really answer your question but i can't answer it because it's not how I think of relationships.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t define relationships by looks and sex.

This question isn’t meant to be taken that seriously.
      And it’s about people who get rejected mainly because of looks. A LOT of people care about looks when it comes to relationships. Not saying I am one of them but that’s how a lot of people are. That’s just reality

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Who says they don't? But wouldn't this mainly be a Problem for ugly guys?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think people tend to hate things that remind them of what they hate in themselves so dating somebody who is also overweight would be difficult for some.

Also people tend to think they are more attractive than they really are so thats likely part of it. I for example am a clear 12.

0|1
    0|1
  • I feel like you just described a typical dive bar. Ugly guy sits there on his 5th beer and notices a few shapes on the other end that might be female. With liquid courage he approaches just as they down their shots and he grabs a random girl to dance with. Alcohol helping ugly people procreate since before Christ!

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems that a lot of people dont realise their own standards need to match their looks. I am all for brains over beauty but you can't have an intelligent 3/10 chasing an idiot 9/10 because that would make the 3/10 a very stupid person. It does rarely happen where a hotty will get with an ugo but not often enough to make it anything less than an interesting Instagram post or make it into a Top 10 list video on YouTube.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't find myself the most attractive person but i can't say i'm ugly compared to most people i've seen.
    that said i don't think it's a bad thing they're looking for someone attractive because all it takes is one of them to consider it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because their is a higher expectation, everybody wants to upgrade but I think it's healthy for people to settle because most of the time that's the person for them anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, because women do that ALL of the time lol

Even the ugliest of women DEMAND the top 10% of men... they'd be insulted and enraged if a guy who is a 6 or less tried to talk to them.

0|2
    0|0
  • Agreed, everyone should play in his own league and leave the 8+ girls for me 😂

0|1
    1|1
  • Generally people want to date who they find attractive. A 2/10 is not going to be attractive from a purely physical pov, so people are going to want to date higher than that. That's who they find physically probably more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a natural thing for people to want something they can't have, fancy house, expensive car, the hot girlfriend. This is why so many people remain single.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it’s natural selection, people want to reproduce with good DNA as it keeps their gene line going. We all want to reproduce fitter stronger more attractive offspring to survive.

0|0
    0|0
  • The proper question should be "why don't ugly peope just go f.. ck themselves?"

0|0
    0|0
  • They do. Ugly or Beautiful is subjective. Not everyone is gonna find you attractive and vice versa, why would anyone go for someone they're not in someway attracted to?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well most romantic pursuits are going to waste your time anyhow, so guys figure that we may as well waste our time with hot girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • because ugly people dont want to date ugly. Its psychology

0|0
    0|0
    • I know. But the point is if you keep getting rejected because of your looks... u should find people who are more on your level. That way you don’t have to go through loneliness

• an experienced guy can do better work with a 6 in penis than a non experienced one with more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, aren’t you 4’10”? You better dig small lmfao

0|0
    0|0
    • ELEVEN!!! *cough cough*
      I am 4’11”
      Thank you ☺️
      And I’ve had sex with two men. One was average-ish (close to small), the other one is sort of big.
      I don’t really think size matters, not in my book

• Show All
    • Phew, okay. Thank you Ellie for the valuable information

• No problem ☺️

• BECAUSE IM NOT UGLY! IM DISGUSTING!

0|0
    0|0
  • Was this a South Park episode

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's not about the looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • "some girls dig small"

No

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m opposed to people dating at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You can't force attraction. If you force yourself into a relationship with someone that you don't feel any attraction towards, it's just a fake relationship that becomes mentally draining pretty quickly.

Besides, attractiveness is highly subjective. Someone that you think is unattractive might not be unattractive for someone else. There is no universal grading system for attractiveness. A "negative 4", as you put it, might be attractive to someone they perceive as a "nine".

0|0
    0|0
  • Who decides who is ugly? Do I have to think I'm ugly just because you do?

0|2
    0|0
    • Girl, this is not about what I think is ugly 😂
      You’re reaching.
      The point is, if you are continuously getting rejected because of appearance and attractiveness, then maybe you should find people who are more on your level. That way you don’t have to complain about being lonely

• Two halfs make a whole, and honestly apparence doesn't matter to me. They can have the biggest heart and that's what truly matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 ugkies may not make a beautiful baby

1|0
    1|1
    • I have seen two unattractive people make some pretty (and moderate) looking children honestly 😂😂😂
      It baffled me tbh

• I said “may not”. Yet I've seen it before too

• Not guaranteed but a beautiful child can be made. negative times negative equals positive. We multiply we don't add and remember. Cavemen were ugly :P

• How do you tell who’s ugly?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is a natural human desire to be with someone atrractive. I get what you mean. I know that beauty is subjective but some people are just generally attractive/unattractive to almost everyone. Of course there is always someone for us but we have to know our league. I don't agree when people claim league doesn't exist. If it doesn't, all of us are gonna get married to those rich, good looking celebrities.
    I don't go for guys who are more attractive than me. Like if I see a good looking guy and like him, I still won't do anything unless he comes and shows interest, then that's another story.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes