Why don’t ugly people go after ugly people?

I know the way I just worded that was kinda wrong and insensitive... I’m sorry. Had to come up with click bait 😂😉

Anyways, The question still stands. I hear a lot of unattractive people complaining about other having high standards and whining how they can’t find anyone... but there are a lot of unattractive people who feel the exact same way. Why don’t they just join forces?
End the bitterness.
Guys say that for the most part vaginas feel the same from woman to woman. So... it ain’t like the sex is going to suck.
Although, it is a very different story when it comes to penis size 😂 some girls dig small, others don’t. But it’s really about how you use it!!! So... if you’re unattractive and can’t find anyone, why not try staying in your lane?
I mean you can’t be a negative 4 and expect a 9 to welcome you with open arms and legs.
Like cmon now 😐

724

Most Helpful Guys

• Important premise:
    Your question excludes those who are already dating or always can get dates.

This means we consider only people who can't find or start dates.

Within the above premise, there are two categories:

1) those who are REALLY physically ugly, like having physical defects (mouth twisted, head twisted one side, a big black patch of birthmark covering an obvious part of the face, etc)

Usually, those in this category may come together because they are in some social institutions and even marry like you wrote.

2) A normal person with no physical defects or medical condition.

These actually lacks social skills or self confidence. So outwardly, they think they are not good enough; but inwardly they know they are normal. So they try for higher goals

However not all are such. Some just accept their lack of social skills and confidence and go for those they think are "inwardly beautiful".

Many find success after adjusting to this thought.

My conclusion is, your question is valid because there are people who are truly physically and medically ugly.

But for the rest, it's just a character issue. They may not look splendid due to clothing or makeover. If they do, most could look spanking too.

So inwardly these hopes for high grades and pursues.

This is my opinion.

• That really seems like you want to hide the folks you don't feel worthy to be in your club. They aren't very pretty so let's ignore their actions, attitude, intelligence, sexual prowess as well as kindness to people who would be like you.
    You need to look around outside your beautiful group of friends, because they are all around you and the gorgeous are everywhere. The non glamorous, like me, and the beautiful like my gal should never meet. Good looks are nice but yo have got to have more than that or you are just good for a lay.

• I don’t have a club, don’t want one
      I never said anything about hiding people
      What beautiful group of friends? Universally, I’m average 😂 at best. My friends are the same. Excuse you.

• Of course you are average at best. At best? And you have never been rejected. Then all the great looking guys probably flock to you. I just think the average at best people never should complain. Is average at best between a little more than ugly? Those ugly people should know better than to hate being rejected, because it feels so good. And they can ruin a party. Well not if they have only ugly parties.

• I have been rejected what are talking about? 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate how people (including you) define relationship like this : appearance and sex.

Not everyone wants a relationship just to have a model by their side only for sex. That's not a relationships.

And high standards are not always about looks. Some people care more about intelligence and personality.
    So those "ugly" people who you define ugly only looking at their appearance, might actually have way more to offer than a super model looking person who has only looks to offer.

I didn't really answer your question but i can't answer it because it's not how I think of relationships.

• I don’t define relationships by looks and sex.

This question isn’t meant to be taken that seriously.
      And it’s about people who get rejected mainly because of looks. A LOT of people care about looks when it comes to relationships. Not saying I am one of them but that’s how a lot of people are. That’s just reality