What is your definition of a "date night?"

What does “ date night “ mean to you? Is it dinner and a movie? Lunch out? Going shopping without the kids? Riding the motorcycle?

2333

Most Helpful Guys

• Sometimes a date night refers to a regular day of the week you always meet. But also a date night usually means more than hang out casual and a nicer or different than meeting everyone at the same places. Maybe dinner and a movie. Dinner and romantic walk on beach or romantic overlook. I like after non beaches or boating and then dinner. Usually some private time comes at the end of the day. Play, good concert and other nice than hanging out. Just took my gal to see the Michael Buble and late dinner. That was a date date for us.

• Just about any activity that you have planned ahead of time. If it's just the two of you, movies, bowling, dinner, croquet, pulling weeds, just plain cuddling with some take-out- any of these could be a date night.

Most Helpful Girls

• spending romantic time with another person. The activity isn't that important. How you feel and the amount of eye contact, maybe light (or not) pettting (ie kissing, holding hands, ) amount of laughter, these are the things that make a date. Either you are both enjoying the time in which case it is good or one or more is faking and that is not good. Living in the moment with another person allows for intimacy, connection, and desire.

• I don't think it matters what you're doing with your SO. You could be going out dancing, going to see a movie, going out to dinner, having a picnic, going stargazing, building a blanket fort at home, whatever. What makes a date night a "date night", in my opinion, is that there is quality time spent free from distractions and there's good conversation happening, there's bonding. It's just about taking time for each other and being completely present.