What do u think of interracial dating? (White men black woman) would u date an black girl?

Why or why not?
Mixed kids are the best! I believe the most beautiful mix on earth is black and asain ! They make the prettiest kids hands down lol

817

Most Helpful Guys

• I honestly don't think about it much. I have dated a black woman and happily would again if the opportunity presented itself.

• Race shouldn’t really matter that much when it comes to dating, i just asked because it’s a lot of people out there who just don’t like us and don’t really have a valid reason lol

• I totally understand, I just figured it was worth mentioning as you are right, people do make a huge deal out of it and I wish it wasn't.

• I've had two black girlfriends. Would do it again. My dating criteria is the same for black women as any other race or ethnicity.

Most Helpful Girl