What do u think of interracial dating? (White men black woman) would u date an black girl?

Why or why not?
Updates:
Mixed kids are the best! I believe the most beautiful mix on earth is black and asain ! They make the prettiest kids hands down lol

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I honestly don't think about it much. I have dated a black woman and happily would again if the opportunity presented itself.

1|0
    0|0
    • Race shouldn’t really matter that much when it comes to dating, i just asked because it’s a lot of people out there who just don’t like us and don’t really have a valid reason lol

• I totally understand, I just figured it was worth mentioning as you are right, people do make a huge deal out of it and I wish it wasn't.

• I've had two black girlfriends. Would do it again. My dating criteria is the same for black women as any other race or ethnicity.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I dated a black girl once. I wouldn't do it again. That angry black woman stereotype comes from somewhere. I didn't believe it before but there's some truth to it.

0|0
    2|0
    • So u dated one black girl and all of a sudden every black women on the plane earth is angry? So i guess it’s sage to say every white fit on earth shoots up shcools when there mom doesn’t buy them the new zelda game?

• There's a stereotype, and it happen to apply to the one girl I dated. In what way is that me applying it to all black women. If anything, I've taken a generalization and narrowed it down to a single experience to determine if there's any truth to it.. Re read it.

• of course, I would. Love shouldn't be defined by skin colour, race, ethnicity. As long as you love that person that should be all that matters

3|0
    0|0
  • tbh idc for skin tones skin is skin what ever it looks like is what it looks like i can't change it so in the end i just for whats on the inside

3|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I have done; she was nuts but crazy good in bed!

1|0
    0|0
  • What do I think of dating? I think it's dating.

Skin color doesn't matter that way. I'm amazed this question keeps getting asked.

1|0
    0|0
    • Because it’s literally people out here who will discard a whole race of people lol like some of the people on this thread

• I think you mean "there are" literally. And... okay, so? They're fools. Most people don't feel that way.

• That’s good to know!

• I'll date whoever I fancy, regardless of race.
    My longest relationship was with a Nepalese girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd date any woman I find attractive, can be whatever race.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong with it.
    If we're both attracted to each other, sure :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Why should anyone care?

2|0
    0|0
    • My point exactly, it shouldn’t ! That’s the point of this question

• No, Blasians are not the most beautiful. Eurasians are. And the most beautiful of Eurasians are Filipino-Northern European (Britain, Germany, France, etc)

• I have before and it is fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't appeal to me, thats all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I like my comfortzone a tad much I don't like change ;(

• That’s ok to feel that way lol

• I prefer genetic diversity over genetic mixing.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex-wife was black and I was married 17 years to her

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I 3 biracial daughters that are beautiful and I’m white

What Girls Said 7

Recommended myTakes