Why are insecurities an empowerment to women but a detriment to men?

If a girls is insecure about her height, she can demand taller men to make her feel smaller and more comfortable. If a guy is insecure about his height, he is guilty of having "Napoleon syndrome" until proven innocent.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• How silly of you. Everyone has insecurities. No one can just bend the world to make them go away. It's always an inside job.

• Insecurities are turn off to women, so how do you expect males to resolve them all?

• Then can you list which insecurities make a guy un-datable? I want to better myself.

• There isn't a list, that's what I am saying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are privileged and men are suffering