Do guys care if a girl is a virgin?

im in college and I haven't had sex yet. my college friends asked me and when I said I was a virgin they were like shocked and didn't believe me for some reason, I guess because none of them are virgins. one of them said they were shocked because Im "hot" but I've just never seen myself as hot. anyway but im talking to this guy and we were making out in his bed and he asked me if I wanted to have sex and I just said not right now. I want to but I don't know how he'll feel if I tell him I haven't had sex yet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• while not what I would class as a defining reason to like or dislike someone I would like to know just so I know so as their first time (if she wished me to be her first) isn't ruined by something which should be introduced gradually... example rough sex or other such which may mean they might be otherwise unsure about before she's had the chance to experience what she likes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a little worried that me not wanting to be exclusive would result in a lot of emotional turmoil for her post sex but if I trusted her and knew her well enough to feel confident we could navigate that I'd be open to it.

I would consider it a bit of a responsibility though as I'd be a big part of setting her expectations going forward.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Many do. What's more important is that the girl isn't a whore who gets physical with most men she meets. And typically, being a virgin means you aren't a whore. So being a virgin or sexually inexperienced/innocent tends to be priority. Especially at our age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to marry a virgin girl, a girl who ain't virgin is somewhat a turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a very desirable characteristic for some guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope as long as its not some "oh look at how pure I am" thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to know. So i dont just pound away at her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most dudes would see it as a positive thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys care, but others it don't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • its very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer virgins