Girls, Would you date someone who doesn't have a car, job and is in his last year of university?

I don't have a car or job (I can't work right now because of my university schedule), I don't have a father so we depend on my mother income it is more than enough but still she can't give me much to spend, this is not an issue for me since I'm not a fan of going to clubs or buying stuff I don't need like 200$ sun glasses or things like that.

I feel I don't have anything to offer in a relationship since I don't have a car to take her to places or money to do anything fancy or travel. Would you date someone on my situation or will it be a dealbreaker?
  • Yes
  • No

4

Most Helpful Girl

• A car or money isn't important. That doesn't really give anything to a relationship anyway. As long as they plan on being able to support themselves in the future.