Should I take a break?

Hi! I'm new to this community and thought I'd start off by asking this one burning question, but here's a bit of context first:

So, about a month ago this guy slid into my Instagram DMs and asked for my snapchat. We started talking on snap and I ended up really liking him and vice versa. Turns out, one of my friends from the year group above me had actually put us together and I really trust her opinion so I decided to meet him for a movie. Due to unforeseen circumstances, this didn't happen and then I went on holiday. We had a bit of an argument so we were cooling off but when I started year 13 a couple weeks ago, he messaged me and asked if we could try again. I agreed and we got on like a house on fire and he admitted that he really likes me. I'm scared to meet him though because I don't know if my social media presence will match up to how I am in real life. How do I know he won't take one look at me and decide "nah mate" and ghost? My anxiety and self-esteem have been acting up severely.

I'm also stressed because of school and told him that I don't think I'd be able to balance school, work and a relationship as much as I'd like to and it wouldn't be fair to tie him down but not give the same energy back and he said he understood. But I don't think I could go six months like that. My other friend told him that I wasn't gonna talk to him for a few days whilst I figure things out. I've decided to make up my mind by Saturday.

So, I don't exactly know what I'm asking but I need help. I'm scared to be in a relationship because I might not be enough, or I might be too much: too fat, not affectionate enough, too talkative, not talkative enough.

:///

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• First of all stop being stressed and start being more self confident.
    A gym is here to help you:
    cdn.gymaholic.co/.../woman-exercising-back.jpg
    30-60 min workout and no more stress even if he ghost you.

Don't be afraid to be in any relationships, but try to do it after you've finished the college and with someone really cool. Consider also you need birth control, as it doesn't look like you're ready for a sudden baby.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes