Should I take a break?

Hi! I'm new to this community and thought I'd start off by asking this one burning question, but here's a bit of context first:

So, about a month ago this guy slid into my Instagram DMs and asked for my snapchat. We started talking on snap and I ended up really liking him and vice versa. Turns out, one of my friends from the year group above me had actually put us together and I really trust her opinion so I decided to meet him for a movie. Due to unforeseen circumstances, this didn't happen and then I went on holiday. We had a bit of an argument so we were cooling off but when I started year 13 a couple weeks ago, he messaged me and asked if we could try again. I agreed and we got on like a house on fire and he admitted that he really likes me. I'm scared to meet him though because I don't know if my social media presence will match up to how I am in real life. How do I know he won't take one look at me and decide "nah mate" and ghost? My anxiety and self-esteem have been acting up severely.

I'm also stressed because of school and told him that I don't think I'd be able to balance school, work and a relationship as much as I'd like to and it wouldn't be fair to tie him down but not give the same energy back and he said he understood. But I don't think I could go six months like that. My other friend told him that I wasn't gonna talk to him for a few days whilst I figure things out. I've decided to make up my mind by Saturday.

So, I don't exactly know what I'm asking but I need help. I'm scared to be in a relationship because I might not be enough, or I might be too much: too fat, not affectionate enough, too talkative, not talkative enough.

:///

01