IMPORTANT DATING QUESTION. WHAT DO I DO?

So I have been talking to this guy for about two months and things are going well. He’s nice, shows lots of PDA outside of our private time, and is all around everything I have been looking for. We hang out once a week on Saturday and I always stay the night until Sunday afternoon which never bothers me.
Here comes the but.
We haven’t really talked about where we stand at all which scares me because I have never been the type to assume we are exclusively seeing each other but he makes me so confused. Huge Example (and I know actions are louder than words): like I said previously he shows lots of PDA with me and he also says things like “You make me so happy” on multiple dates and stuff which makes me frustrated because there has been no other signs that he wants to be in a relationship with me so I’m soooo confused. So I guess what I’m getting to is I need advice on what to do in this situation.

Some more info to help:
•I’m 19 and he is 21 ( so age wise not horrible at all but mentality wise most 21 year olds think they are growner than they are (can’t wait) )
* He is about to graduate college and I’m only a sophomore so in college so honestly guessing he is not looking for anything serious but then does that mean he is using me? Like why say all of that nice stuff and not communicate his feelings first
* He is not the greatest texter. I’m not expecting every 5 minutes without saying anything that’s annoying but he will goes a day sometimes and we are millineals... he has to be looking at his phone.
* Even though he says yes every single time, I am the only one initiating hanging out EVER which makes me think he doesn’t care? I obviously need real help 😅

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You could segue into whether you're exclusive after asking him about his post-graduation plans- Maybe he is staying in the area.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you two are having sex he is not using you. He considers you friends. I must have missed something in life somewhere, but what does PDA mean? I was gonna say pussy, dick, ass, but thought it better toask.

• PDA means public display of affection like we hold hands and are affectionate outside of the bedroom

• And yes we do have sex

• Well that answers that. You are a friends with benefits to him I'm thinking.