Why doesn’t he compliment me?

The guy I’m talking to NEVER compliments me ever !!! Maybe once he’s called me beautiful. I post on Snapchat all the time and I have all types of guys saying how beautiful I am and gorgeous and pretty. But he just looks at it and never says shit. He only responds to my snapchats to say something negative about a post or to tell me to delete something. He tells me to send him a picture to him that everyone hasn’t already seen.. like a personal selfie for him. But when I post cute selfies and stuff he never says shit !! It makes me mad like why? There’s tons of guys who tells me I’m pretty and I know I be looking good but why can’t my own man do it?😓
Updates:
He told me that I be posting for other guys to see and I just want attention and for them to talk to me. He thinks it’s stupid that I post on there and claims I talk to other guys

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Flash him your boobs. He’ll have to compliment them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems insecure if he's telling you to delete stuff. You deserve a guy who tells you that you look pretty or beautiful all the time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you still with him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're not beautiful and he realizes it lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone calls me beautiful. All dudes and females. I always get tons of likes as well. I know I’m beautiful. But he doesn’t say it and it’s weird.

• He thinks of himself as ugly that’s what he told me

• Ok maybe it's just not his type to compliment all the time.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes