What should I know or do?

Im going to be meeting my boyfriend parents for the first time tonight for dinner. Im nervous, i don't know what to wear and what to say. I do want to make a good impressions on them and not crazy like i kind of normal are. His parents made a reservation for us to dine at there favorites restaurant and at there table.

I dont even know if they are going to ask me question and about what. I know when my boyfriends met my mom and her husband and my dad and his wife they asked him , basic question about himself.

03