He said he wanted to be alone one evening, normal?

So we started officially dating two months ago (but have had a romantic relationship for half a year), I started spending 50% of my time at his place. I wanted to come on Monday evening to his place to which he replied: "can I maybe spend this evening alone, but we'll meet up later this week?" He said he was tired, so was I, super tired, but I was ready to walk to his place just cause I want to be near him almost every minute, I think this is natural at the beginning of a relationship.
Then the same evening he went to bed and never wished goodnight, although we ALWAYS say it.
When he said he wanted to stay alone that evening, something just broke down in me. I don't feel like meeting him any more and I'm super upset about the whole situation. Because of this and a couple of other things he has done lately, I feel the sparkle is no longer there.
And nothing bad preceeded his phrase, everything was perfect when suddenly this..
What do you think of his behavior?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Normal! Women like to be around all the time, but can be time sucks and prevent a guy from getting shit done. And many guys need time alone you be healthy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't take it personal. Sometimes people just want their alone time. I'm like that. I'd only start to get concerned if he started asking to spend evenings alone more often.