I like to be hit, am I weird?

I like to be hit just to know how much it will hurt or how long the pain wil stay. It really satisfies me. I never tell anyone about that cause i think they will think am weird. Does a normal person be able to date me or will they think it's gross and leave me?

310

Most Helpful Guys

• no one is normal. it might just be a phase you are going through, or could be forever, but either way it's not going to ruin your life or anything.

• I also enjoy pain, but my reasons are a bit more sexual. It's not weird, especially nowadays.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called masochism. it's not unusual. It should only be incorporated in safe ways that do not break down who you are as a person.