Is it going to be hard?

Is it going to be hard dating after you have kids.

I had twins at 17 and now that they are a little older , im thinking about dating again. I dont know how well it will go since guys dont want to date girls with kids. I have twin boys that are 7 years old.

I honestly dont know where there father is , it was a one night stand thing and i did try to tell him but he didn't want to talk to me. So i raised them with help from my parents and my best friends came and stayed with me (never asked them too).

411

Most Helpful Guys

• Those kids are boned. No one would be faulted for not wanting to date a woman with kids. If they're cool with it, fine, but there's a large group that would be uncomfortable. It's not their fault. If they wanted kids they'd have them. So it's an uphill battle. One of many I wager. Single motherhood rate up like 10x since the 1970s. You should focus on your kids and less on your dating life. You're not a good judge of character anyway. Pray your kids are smarter than you.

• My Standard answer in These situations is I'd date if she has reliable Babysitters, is relaxed enough because she doesn't have absolutely everything on her shoulders at all times, and there is financial stability. I also don't want to be the Father figure to someone else's Kids because I have Kids of my own, and that would probably be inevitable if Things got serious. There may, however, be guys out there that don't mind, e. g., because they can't have Kids themselves. It also helps that you are still Young.

Beyond that, you ideally would give a guy a reason to be with you and not some other woman by being interesting to him. If you have the Right mix of interests and a great personality, a guy would be excited about being with you in a way that wouldn't be the case if all he knows about you is that you have a couple of Twins.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww I have two younger Sibilings one is 6 and the other is 9 I’m constantly babysitting so I know how you feel being young and with kids lol. And I would say with my experience it really has never been an issue even when they were confused on whether they were mines or not. Most guys will not care, the right one will find you, ( I know so cliche) but very true, also I noticed most guys don’t care in general, as long you look good, present yourself well , be sexy and confident you can attract anyone you want. Despite what other guys might say, we all know how that goes. So pleas don’t feel like that. I also have a friend with two kids, and she constantly gets hit on. Just don’t get too personal with people who don’t deserve you girl.

Answer mines please :)
    My ex reached in for a hug? And he kept checking me out up and down, does he want more? ↗