Is it going to be hard?

Is it going to be hard dating after you have kids.

I had twins at 17 and now that they are a little older , im thinking about dating again. I dont know how well it will go since guys dont want to date girls with kids. I have twin boys that are 7 years old.

I honestly dont know where there father is , it was a one night stand thing and i did try to tell him but he didn't want to talk to me. So i raised them with help from my parents and my best friends came and stayed with me (never asked them too).

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Those kids are boned. No one would be faulted for not wanting to date a woman with kids. If they're cool with it, fine, but there's a large group that would be uncomfortable. It's not their fault. If they wanted kids they'd have them. So it's an uphill battle. One of many I wager. Single motherhood rate up like 10x since the 1970s. You should focus on your kids and less on your dating life. You're not a good judge of character anyway. Pray your kids are smarter than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Standard answer in These situations is I'd date if she has reliable Babysitters, is relaxed enough because she doesn't have absolutely everything on her shoulders at all times, and there is financial stability. I also don't want to be the Father figure to someone else's Kids because I have Kids of my own, and that would probably be inevitable if Things got serious. There may, however, be guys out there that don't mind, e. g., because they can't have Kids themselves. It also helps that you are still Young.

Beyond that, you ideally would give a guy a reason to be with you and not some other woman by being interesting to him. If you have the Right mix of interests and a great personality, a guy would be excited about being with you in a way that wouldn't be the case if all he knows about you is that you have a couple of Twins.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww I have two younger Sibilings one is 6 and the other is 9 I’m constantly babysitting so I know how you feel being young and with kids lol. And I would say with my experience it really has never been an issue even when they were confused on whether they were mines or not. Most guys will not care, the right one will find you, ( I know so cliche) but very true, also I noticed most guys don’t care in general, as long you look good, present yourself well , be sexy and confident you can attract anyone you want. Despite what other guys might say, we all know how that goes. So pleas don’t feel like that. I also have a friend with two kids, and she constantly gets hit on. Just don’t get too personal with people who don’t deserve you girl.

Answer mines please :)
    My ex reached in for a hug? And he kept checking me out up and down, does he want more? ↗

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Sorry but i won't... you will never love me more than your kids and if it was 1 kid, it's okay but 2 are a lot cause i wanna have my own babies and these babies might grow to make some troubles cause in the end i'll never be their real father... sorry but that's my opinion

0|2
    0|0
  • can be but if you look around there are guys out there like myself who already have kids and are more understanding to the idea of being a single parent and who is willing to treat the kids as their own, but our only request would be for any single mother to do the same in return

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely not impossible. It's obviously not for everybody, but that's ok. I'm sure you have a lot to offer the potential right person

1|1
    0|0
  • It's going to be very hard. You're right, most guys don't want to date single mothers. I can't and won't do it. I'd suggest that you find a man who's a single father. We men are not wrong for not wanting to
    date single mothers. I did it three times and it never ended well.

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends on the person. There's guys out there who don't prefer dating someone with kids, while there's others wouldn't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I feel like I would never. The girl will always prioritize her kids, and I'm not ready for that kind of a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it won't be easy. Men and women with kids and the divorced all have a hard time with dating. I only see my son every 2 weeks and I have been rejected for that alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • it will be more difficult, as when men find out you already have kids they will not want to know, but there's the selected few who will still want you

0|0
    0|0
  • l would date you not a problem for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Try dating someone else with kids. Make sure whatever guy you date accept your kids too, though. Don't rush it

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not going to be easy.. but you will find the right guy. Make sure he knows that your kids are your priority.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men out there wouldn't care at all. I wouldn't date a man who is a single father

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes