Is it too late to talk to him about it?

I have a coworker who has feelings for me (we're 19). A few weeks ago he left a card on my car asking me out (he's shy), with his number written down. I'm a very awkward and shy person myself, and I was too embarrassed to text or call him. Since then things have been extremely uncomfortable between us at work, and he hasn't really spoken to me. Every time I see him I feel guilty because he's a very nice guy, and I know I hurt his feelings. Is it too late to try and text him, or talk to him about it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• These teenagers are crazy so if you go towards him, he can be very offensive. So it's better to stay away from him. These bastards take the rejection too personally. You can also make him very pissed off by dating someone else, so you wouldn't loose much.