If your partner didn't told you happy birthday how would you feel?

Is it important to you or not important?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don`t quite know how i would feel, but i would feel some type of way. You don`t have to give me anything, but a happy birthday would at least be appreciated. Especially if it comes from your partner.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's important. It's one day where you get to feel a little special, so I'd feel a bit sad they didn't care enough to remember.

That's why I set a dozen reminders on my phone so I never forget anyone's birthday.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• As long as they made it up later I would be fine. I would be demanding and cheeky about it too :) I hope your so did not forget your... :( Happy belated birthday...

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not that important, because I myself forget other people’s birthdays. I’d naturally feel a little sad that she didn’t care enough to remember my birthday and wish me happy birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they didn't do that to me, I will not do it to them. If they complain, I will let them know why and if they then decide to complain after that, they are not worth my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it wasn't my birthday, I would be fine. If it was my birthday, I would be fine. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I am used to it so I wouldn't expect anyone to say anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgotten :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Not important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t care, I hate my birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • its not nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would feel like he didn't remember.. . but I won't get upset.. it will be ok I still extremely love u

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend wouldn’t forget because my birthday is a month after his

0|0
    0|0
  • I will plot my revenge 😡

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes