How’d you feel if someone cheated on you?

I’d personally be proud and high five a guy for cheating on me lol. How’d you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Like being punched in the gut and simultaneously disemboweled. One of the worst feelings. A combination of feelings. Disgusted, angry, upset, sad, hurt, betrayed, hostile, enraged. Many many more. It was one of the most surreal feelings. Felt almost unreal when she told me.

There was a lot of anger. A lot. And while I may have restrained myself physically. I said some of the most fucked up things I've ever said to another person after that. I'm my rage I had done irreperable harm to our relationship. We could have stayed friends. We could have slowly faded apart. Could have ghosted her. Or just nicely let her know. Hey this isn't gonna work out. Shit who knows I could have even forgave her.. I may not have laid a finger on her, but after, he told me "I can take a hit dude, But words can be downright painful".

Whatever you do. And how ever you react. Don't do it in the moment. Wait a few days. And if you still can't be amicable.. just walk away. Trust me. That is the best way. Take it from a dickhead who went there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be pissed. Cheating is one of the worse things you can do to a person, I mean, it can so easily cause trust issues in the future. Anyways, pissed would turn into feeling completely disrespected, then ultimately sadness.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Id feel a brief moment of sadness, then disrespect and anger will flood my brain and become the predominant emotions. I’d probably feel a tinge of humiliation as well, but mainly disrespect and anger. It really depends on my feelings for the woman, as I believe I can get over something like this fairly soon and move on with my life, but in the initial stages, anger and disrespect would be on my mind, at least for a short time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to kill them but I would settle for kicking their ass out of my life instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i already know how i feel
    sad, disappointed, angry, upset, mad, embarrassed, stupid, undesirable

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Like I wanna die.

Course, I did have three Scotch and sodas earlier tonight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disappointed, sad, of course, and then angry. Very angry.

0|0
    0|0
  • That won’t happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Shocked.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes