Are you loyal to your partner?

Be honest no one will find out.

what made you cheat?
  • Yes, loyal 100%
  • I have cheated once
  • I have cheated more then 1 time
    Vote C
  • Single and free to do what I want!!
    Vote D

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. I'm like an old hunters dog. I don't stray. I can be perfectly content dropping seeds into the same planter. Sex is overrated. The mental connection is worth so much more. Or maybe its just cause I'm circumsized. Either way. Nope. I'm the loyalest ho you'll ever meet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a hundred and ten percent To him, I never want to hear those words, I'm sorry, didn't mean to do it, did t mean to hurt you... So I go out of my way to be totally loyal to him. He's such a prude, I pretty much know he does too! Rather have him be prudish than worry about a horn dog who can't keep it in his pants!!