Guys, Do you find red headed women attractive?

If so why? If not why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. I don't why exactly. It's probably about the only natural hair color I come close to "fetishizing" and giving bonus points to looks for a girl possessing (otherwise I'm indifferent about hair color). I think the main and obvious explanation is that it is so rare in my experience to encounter a natural red-head (I don't think I've seen one in over three years here in Japan). Until I set foot in the US, I never even knew such a natural hair color existed.

0|0
    0|0
  • im auburn hair, it always depends on guy/girl what likes & if suits, myself only a few with certain dark shades mostly, sometimes light like blonde almost,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, once had a girlfriend with red hair. I guess its rarity is why.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's natural yes, if it's dyed it's a bit of a turn off, just knowing it's not natural. Plus it's REALLY obvious because the dyed don't look even close to natural, ever! lol

0|0
    0|0
    • What about you and red headed guys? Women don't have to worry, it's us guys that aren't liked.

• Love them. Never had the opportunity to date a red head :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, I don't have an extra interest for girls if they are redhead

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much so, they are rare and Im attracted to bright colours like a magpie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red heads are attractive, as are girls with black, brown, and blond hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly can. It depends on her face and body a lot more than the color of her hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I fine red heads very attractive. Their red hair makes their eyes pop out the most. They stand out a lot compared to other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I like that color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. No idea why.

0|0
    0|0
  • They remind me of she-devils

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice pretty redheads 👍