Guys, Do you find red headed women attractive?

If so why? If not why?

16

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. I don't why exactly. It's probably about the only natural hair color I come close to "fetishizing" and giving bonus points to looks for a girl possessing (otherwise I'm indifferent about hair color). I think the main and obvious explanation is that it is so rare in my experience to encounter a natural red-head (I don't think I've seen one in over three years here in Japan). Until I set foot in the US, I never even knew such a natural hair color existed.

• im auburn hair, it always depends on guy/girl what likes & if suits, myself only a few with certain dark shades mostly, sometimes light like blonde almost,