Dating someone with a criminal record?

Met a guy on bumble. First date lasted 8 hours. Completely enjoyed myself. That was yesterday. Today was the second date, lasted three cause we had things to do, but also enjoyed myself. I got curious and decided to google him when I got home. I typed in his name and his high school, to find a couple articles written about how he was sentenced to 210 days in jail for having sex with a student. This was back in 2012, so he was 21... she was 14. Also was accused of slapping her in his car during an argument. My heart sank and broke to a million pieces, but at the same time, I just knew there was a catch cause it was just going TOO well. I don’t know what to do. Please someone... help me out. Should I tel him I found the article now? Should I wait until he tells me? Should I give him a chance? End it right here? Please help!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This should be a dealbreaker for you. I wouldn't date a woman with a conviction for that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest and tell him to discuss. But in all honesty this would be a dealbreaker for me. I could never further something with someone who did this. Clearly we have very different morals..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds like someone to stay away from. He took advantage of a student under his authority, and he slapped her - physical abuse. Keep looking for a better guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • End it. You don't want to walk into anything associated with physical violence.

0|0
    0|0
    • Being a pedophile isn't good either. That shit stays with you for life since you need to register yourself I believe.

What Girls Said 1

• Calling police

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes