I really need advice?

i have a boyfriend. we haven't seen each other since the day we got together, because I got stomach flu. I don't feel like talking to him or texting. I also don't really want to see him again. do i even like him?
do i even want to be in this relationship?
my heart feels heavy all the time and I feel nervous and I feel regret

what do i do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you wanted to be in the relationship you definitely wouldn't ask. I dont think you went in it for love, probably you just wanted a boyfriend for boyfriend sake. But whatever it is you should be happy and so should he. My suggestion is to break up with him and free those heavy hearted feels, but do it in a nice way, as not to hurt his feelings. The guy probably really likes you and the sudden breakup may hurt him so be mindful and stop playing games with his heart. Buy a ps4

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if the regret comes from having anal and crapping your pants or from stomach flu and crapping your pants. Either way go change and get over it, which ever it was.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• first of you need to recognise the fact you are not in a relationship and you owe each other nothing... once you do that just send him one single goodbye text and then get on with your life

0|0
    0|0
  • So you basically had one day together? You're hardly boyfriend and girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ermm I hate to say, but I think you answered your own question, no you don't want to be in the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to see him again then you probably don't like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you answered your own question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• What relationship? You've never been in one.
    Just move on with your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet up when you're better and break up with him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes