• Yeah, its just sex
    Vote D
  • We'd skip the date and go straight to the bedroom
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Men would, women wouldn't. Personally, sex is much more satisfying when it's with someone you love. Sex by itself is an animalistic urge that feels great but quickly goes away. Sex with someone you love is far deeper because you're giving pleasure someone you genuinely care for. And that is better than any hook up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Often did, including with my wife. That said, with my wife we knew each other closely as friends for a year, so it wasn't like I was sleeping with some stranger. And I kind of caused that to happen by jamming an emergency stop button on an elevator and grabbing her for a kiss.

And that was the general sort of thing in my case with other girls I dated. We often knew each at least a bit before first if we were to sleep together so early, and the chemistry would be there that it all felt kind of natural and maybe even inevitable in some cases. With my wife it didn't feel like that so I guess I sort of forced the situation by jamming the emergency stop button, but after I kissed her she kissed back, and then we were on fire.

0|0
    0|0
    • Might also be a cultural thing. The couple of times I didn't have sex so early into the dating process was in the US with American girls, and it took a bit longer to kind of work up to it in those cases. Maybe I lack such charm on American girls, but I see girls in America talking more about forcefully waiting, and I figure it might have something to do with the Christian cultural background. In Asia there isn't such a religious background, and I don't think people think as much negatively about having sex early into the process, as generally I did sleep quite early into the dating process (first to third date or so), and it felt completely natural (no persuasion needed, at least not verbally, beyond a kiss and some touching to work up to that).

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, why not. If there was a connection and everything I would just go for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Depends. I have to know her, be comfortable and confident with her, so with someone I just met, no, not going to happen. If this is someone I knew for a while already and we decided to go out and the night was great, it could happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • We'd skip the date and go straight to the bedroom. Food taste better after sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to know they are clean. Not going to lose the future and potential wife that I want on a one night stand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they were sexy as hell and I was very attracted to them.

So, I have a few times with some girls, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • voted d but have done e a few times too. the nineties rave scene was crazy like that ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i believe in waiting for marriage before i have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the chemistry but yes. I have done it before

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not gonna avoid it or say no if it were going there

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks, not looking for sex with a stranger.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. You?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I don’t throw myself around that easily.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes